Minor Works on Sydney Water Infrastructures
Ausflow are highly experienced in all kind of minor works for sewer and water including:
- Construction of new water services and drilling to Sydney Water’s watermains,
- Sewer sidelines and property connection points construction works,
- Cutting in junctions,
- Concrete Encasement of sewer.
We are Sydney Water accredited under the following categories for Major Works:
PE– PE pipe systems
LP– Pressure Sewer Systems
RW – Recycled Water
MS – Minor Sewer
S1 – Sewerage Reticulation (150mm to 300mm)
S2 – Sewerage reticulation (300mm to 750mm)
W1 – Water Reticulation (150 to 375mm)
W2 – Water reticulation (375 to 750mm)
W3 – Water reticulation (750 to 1,200mm)
D1 – Licensed plumber accredited by Sydney Water to apply/perform/supervise water services connections
We have a dedicated office-based project manager for all our construction projects. Our project management and quality insurance can cover all the needs to complete any project, including:
- Coordination of the construction commencement stage and organise any inspections required by Sydney Water and/or the WSC,
- Liaise with Sydney Water, and/or Sydney Water Representatives through-out the entire duration of the project,
- Submission of Ausflow Insurances & Project Quality Assurance documents including Safe Work Methods Statement, Environmental Management Plant, Construction Management Plan and Incident Management Plan,
- Carry out toolbox talks on site when required,
- Construction and site supervision of all works in accordance with Sydney Water’s standard drawings and instructions for minor works,
- Desktop or site investigation of existing mains and other underground utility services,
- Dial before you dig services,
- All required site visits and meetings.
Our site crew and experienced foremen are well trained to carry out all the required tasks, including:
- Organize services location and marking of existing services with our in-house services location team,
- Implementing confined space measures (tripod, gas detector…) if required,
- Setting up basic traffic signs if required, and organize traffic control specialized companies to assist where required,
- Install tafficable road plates if required,
- Floatage in and out of all required plants, equipment and tools,
- Carry out all excavation and benching/shoring of trenches, using 0.8 to 13.5t excavators to respond to the scale and accessibility of all projects,
- Supply all parts and fittings,
- Supply and transportation of backfilling materials,
- Organize all required testing as per Sydney Water’s standard,
- Backfilling and compacting of trenches,
- Temporary restoration of disturbed roads and footpaths surfaces (50mm cold mix).
Contact our estimator now for a fast and free quote.
All excess spoil can be removed after works if requested.